Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put them in and so far not sure about them yet, quality seems to be good, and fit is VERY snug.

These are designed to stay more rigid per the manufacturer, therefore it has a MOLDED lip all the way around the floor liner so make it more RIGID - my only concern with this is it MAY rub against the interior plastic around the floor areas; I will keep a close eye on it.

I have WeatheTech Floor Liners in my 99 F-150 and 06 Buick Rendezvous, they are a bit more pliable which has PROS/CONS.

I paid $106.00 for the 1st/2nd row shipped, so going to give them a try. Worst case, I can always throw my OEM All Season Mats back in that I purchased also.

Will give it a few day test and report back the results.

Here are a few pictures

·
Registered
34 Posts
They look nice! I noticed the slight gap between the door sill and the upper lip on the driver side--Husky liners also do that (fearing it will be a debris/slop trap).

Two questions, one thought: How is the grip when wet? Does the mat move when you push off of it to exit the vehicle? And, I guess we'll have to see if gravel digs in or gouges the material. Third question: How much do they weigh?

As of 12/25/11: I would not purchase the Husky liners for the '06 CR-V again--while fit was adequate (the gap at the driver's-side sill is apparent and there's no coverage under the drink holder in the front), the carpet is not plush enough for the hard nubs of the mats--the mats are chewing up the thin carpet, causing it to fuzz--especially on the higher foot pan parts, by the left foot rest. The thinner carpet also affects the grip the mats have--as a result, they walk a bit if you get in and out of you vehicle more than three or four times per day. On the plus side, they grip well, they are light weight and they seem quite durable.

·
Registered
633 Posts
That driver side 1 looks exactly like my Weather tech's. Mine is the newer version, so leaves a gap between the front sets (hate that) I'm sure you will be much happier with those ones. THE WT ones are a hard plastic as well, and have not noticed any rubbing on the plastics. Very Nice purchase!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts