Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ktuner Feeler / Petition CRV 2002-2006

Okay so here is the deal. I want a list of people that might be interested in a tuning solution for the 2002-2006 CRV. If we can show Ktuner that there is a market for them to invest their time and money into our platform we might just have the ability to expand the power and fine tune the CRV. As you may or may not know the crv comes with a k24a1. This means we can use both RSX-S and TSX high performance part. So camshafts, supercharger, turbocharger, and even nitrous could be tuned to our platform.

Here is what a honda Element with a k24a# engine made with just a reflash.

"Ktuner reflash for STOCK 2003-2006 honda element. With gains at 10whp peak and 3-8whp in the mid, it is a great deal at $295! This was all tuned on 87 octane (this model was awd). Cam angles, ignition timing (in some areas) and fuel were all tuned. The result is a much smoother and more linear powerband."

Now imagine tuning on the CRV with a 50* VTC camshaft gears compared to the element 25* vtc, There would be more power to be had everywhere

End User System – Hardware/software. Datalog and make your own changes – $449

article -->

http://www.ktuner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47

List of people petitioning for ktuner end user system begins here:
1. Thisaznboi88 (Ken)
2. 05CRVEX

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I would have been interested and do live in AZ.

The link in my sig is why Im not interested anymore though. Sorry but it wasnt my fault.

(I bet it will be different for the 02-04 than the 05-06. They used to only offer 02-04 RSX-S. I have a friend with a SCed 05 and it had to be switched to a 02-04 ECU. Because of that, cruise control didnt work anymore as its computer controlled.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I my be alittle late to add my name but i think i would like to add it anyway help you all

I have a 2006 V EX AWD :D

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
What about an 09’ CRV’s K24 ???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Maybe I would be interested IF it will pass an OBD-II emissions inspection and is it reversible back to stock to pass.? How much different is Ktuner than EFI Live for the GM Duramax or Dodge Cummins, me, I have the Duramax version of EFI Live and no OBD-II emission check, yet. I do however have to do a snap test every year.

So you guys in emissions states or counties might want to take this into consideration before tuning.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
From what I know you can always go back to stack. If you purchased the ecu then you can do it yourself otherwise you'd have to take it back in to a dealer. Not familiar with EFI Live. I'm in California, the best state in emissions world. I'm all about having good emission but damn they crazy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
From what I know you can always go back to stack. If you purchased the ecu then you can do it yourself otherwise you'd have to take it back in to a dealer. Not familiar with EFI Live. I'm in California, the best state in emissions world. I'm all about having good emission but damn they crazy.
Ya thanks California and CARB, as of 2017 the EPA and CARB will be joining forces so all vehicles manufactured in the US and imported will be CARB compliant 2017 forward.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just talked to the guys over at KTuner and they are in fact developing a flash system for the CR-V! Looks like all models at the moment. they are starting to get enough interest. Super stoked as I have a few plans for mine to improve my towing power.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts