Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 CRV. I recently bought a tuner, the KTuner v2, to change some of the settings in the computer to make the car perform a little better. However, there didn’t seem to be any noticeable difference, and upon taking datalogs between the factory tune and the new tune, it seemed like I was right.

I’ve already reached out to the company for a refund- it’s a $650 loss. But I was wondering if anyone here has any experience using a KTuner with a CRV.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have a 2019 CRV. I recently bought a tuner, the KTuner v2, to change some of the settings in the computer to make the car perform a little better. However, there didn’t seem to be any noticeable difference, and upon taking datalogs between the factory tune and the new tune, it seemed like I was right.

I’ve already reached out to the company for a refund- it’s a $650 loss. But I was wondering if anyone here has any experience using a KTuner with a CRV.
There is a recent thread here on ktuner and the CRV gen5 https://www.crvownersclub.com/threads/ktuner-stage-1-on-18-crv-touring.198457/

Might also check over in some of the Civic forums... as they do appear to use KTuner and the Civic Si 1.5T is essentially the same as the CRV 1.5T (just sleightly different boost on the turbo).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
41 Posts
I reached out to you via a direct conversation.
Can you post here what the resolution was? It would help others that may run into problems and I'm debating about getting one myself and would be nice to know what to look for if I run into any issues.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you post here what the resolution was? It would help others that may run into problems and I'm debating about getting one myself and would be nice to know what to look for if I run into any issues.
Unfortunately there is no solution until he updates the base tunes. I bothered them until I had a custom tune made that actually worked. I don’t mind sending it to whoever needs it. Just reach out to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts