Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a heavy user of Siri Eyes Free ( see honda.ca/siri ) to compose text messages while I am driving. I have however found an annoying issue whereby if I am at any point while composing a message using Siri Eyes Free and turn on my right turn signal, as soon as the LaneWatch camera view displays on the screen, it clobbers the entire Siri session.

In addition, if my right turn signal is engaged with the LaneWatch camera view being displayed, I cannot engage Siri Eyes Free (by pressing and holding the steering wheel talk button for 2-3 seconds).

It is only after the signal is turned off that I can resume normal operations. I reported this to my dealer today (Canadian) and they will open a ticket with support - but before I kick that off I wanted to see if others are affected by this issue.

Thanks,

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes me too! I have become used to not using Siri eyes free when I know I'm going to trigger the right turn signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
It also disrupts the built in Honda voice recognition if you are in the middle of giving a command.

Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts