Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been looking for a car for a while and on my search I came across the cr-v I ended up buying CR-V for sale. On first glace at the photos I knew I had to go and have a look at it.
I had never come across a CR-V with some of the options fitted to my car so after seeing it for real and taking it for a test drive I knew a deal had to be done.

I pretty much knew if I let it get away I would never find another one with the specification of this one.

Its a 2006 2.0l petrol automatic with quite a few factory fitted extras.
Its done 71,000 miles with full main dealer service history.
It has full black heated leather interior with factory fitted Bluetooth and satnav.
The exterior has privacy glass, flared fender arches, grill protector/bull bar, front skid plate and side steps. I think the fender flares, grill protector, skid plate and side steps were called "the style pack" at the time.

I have never come across a car with the factory fitted options my car has and the only photos on the net I can find of "the style pack" are in the brochure so guess I have quite a rare cr-v (certainly in the UK)

Overall its in good condition with a few little marks/scratches that I will deal with over time. Other than that the only problems with the car are ones that were discussed with the seller and worked into the deal when I bought it.

A few quick photos (sorry for the quality but I only had my phone with me to take the photos)

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Very nice. Im also an owner of an 06 but US version.

Was wondering what other accessories were offered to you all over there as you generally have more in the way of OEM accessories.

Also, was wondering if headlamp protectors were offered there like they were for other Honda models. Ive aquired them for other Honda models Ive had but havent found anything on the V yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apart from the extras - looks a carbon copy of the one I bought 2 weeks back - also a 2006. Some details of mine here:

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/75-greetings-introductions/75625-new-owner-used-crv-exec.html

Hope you are really enjoying driving it around as much as I do with mine. Still exploring the features in the owners handbook with mine.... also new here on the forum.

I had the short list of cars down to 2, a crv and xtrail. But after seeing my CR-V with the arches etc fitted I knew it was the one as it looks so different to every other CR-V.
The car is superb, the only issues are ones I knew about and negotiated with when I bought it and are all minor niggles and easily fixed with a little time. (joystick needs changing on satnav, couple of bulbs needed changing)

Very nice. Im also an owner of an 06 but US version.

Was wondering what other accessories were offered to you all over there as you generally have more in the way of OEM accessories.

Also, was wondering if headlamp protectors were offered there like they were for other Honda models. Ive aquired them for other Honda models Ive had but havent found anything on the V yet.
From the accessories/options brochure from 2006 the options they offered were:-

"Sports pack", front grill protector, front skid plate, flared fender arches, stainless steel protector pipes
"Style pack", front grill protector, front skid plate, flared fender arches, side steps
"city pack", front grill protector, rear parking sensors
bike roof rack
dog guard
child seats
rear entertainment
tow bar
fog lamps
privacy glass
satnav
b pillar trims
8 disk cd changer
bluetooth hands free

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.