Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
I have a 2009 Honda CR-V RHD (Japanese Model) with leather interior (pearl ivory) and the left & right side armrests are peeling.I want to replace them and would like to know where i can purchase them online.I want to be sure the armrests are for RHD Vehicles as for example if i buy the Right side armrest for a LHD Vehicle the window control spacing will not be correct as it will be for the passenger side instead of the driver side.Any recommendations ? Thanks

IMG_3047.jpg

·
Registered
323 Posts
My 08' looks like that without the tear. You'll probably have to go though the dealer or find an auto upholstery shop. Contact a local body shop, maybe they can give you some insight.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you want to be really cheap, you can just buy fabric glue from a hardware store and glue that down.
That is what I have done :)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Someone at the dealer I bought my '09 at (used) used some sort of polymer to mend it. It feels harder than the rest of the armrest if I push down on it but otherwise, looking at it, you can only tell slightly that anything is different. The only downfall is that whatever they used to fix it has run down the door panel, permanently.

I don't know if a new door panel can still be purchased from Honda, but even so, that would make it a very expensive repair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up a 07 EX-L and have the same issue. This is what I found and plan to try: www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=CmVxxvXoUJU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts