Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice

Was it a difficult process?
It was a pain to install them. I followed owners manual page 572, 573. To pull down the under cover was hard, very little space to put my hand inside. Maybe I couldn't figure out how to pull it out(didn't want to break anything).

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'd be hesitant to make this upgrade; since fogs are not aimed or shaped, 30W of LED vs. 35W of halogen could very well blind oncoming drivers. And unlike high-beams, fogs are supposed to be used continuously in the conditions that require them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good, it matches the color with the LED headlights in touring now.

I found that the stock LED headlights coverage leaves a bit of darkness near to the front of the vehicle and the fog lamps cover that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this plug and play or do you need balisters etc- also does it give any error codes etc
Simple plug and play, no error code. In fact, i have completed full interior LED conversion. And full exterior including fog and back up lights. Didnt give me a single error msg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Simple plug and play, no error code. In fact, i have completed full interior LED conversion. And full exterior including fog and back up lights. Didnt give me a single error msg
What LED did you use for back up lights? As i understand it is a little bit more difficult to upgrade them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I installed SiriusLED inc cargo area.
Hi urlak, you posted on another thread that you used the SiriusLED 2835 for the cargo lights. I searched on Amazon and found several bulbs under 2835. I'm assuming it's this one?

I looked through the Owner's manual but it doesn't list a bulb type, just wattage. Can you tell me where you found the information for the bulb type?

Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi urlak, you posted on another thread that you used the SiriusLED 2835 for the cargo lights. I searched on Amazon and found several bulbs under 2835. I'm assuming it's this one?

I looked through the Owner's manual but it doesn't list a bulb type, just wattage. Can you tell me where you found the information for the bulb type?

Thanks

I used t10 5w, old bulbs are t10 5w

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm assuming it's this one? Can you tell me where you found the information for the bulb type? Thanks
Yes I bought this one.

All interior bulbs are T10 except of vanity mirror(29mm).
But the thing is that T10 LED can be different. For example most cheep one don't fit for map light. So after trying a few different I got this Philips Vision LED, fits perfect.
I'm still looking for good replacement for dome light. It is the same T10 but it is installed horizontally so you basically loosing light from half of LEDs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What do you mean pop out? As i can see you need to unscrew Tail Light with the lens.
The covers are on the back of the tailgate. You turn around and will see it. Use a flat head screwdriver cover with cloth to pop open

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I hit the link to Amazon and ran the fitment app, it says these bulbs are not compatible with the 2017 CR-V. I am guessing that this is only because the vehicle has not yet been added to the list. I need this upgrade - my wife followed me home after we picked our Touring up and the mismatch in color temp between the headlights and foglights is hideous.

1 - 20 of 254 Posts