Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to have my headlights match with my LED running lights, so I purchased the LED Gen 2 All-In-One kit from GTR Lighting. I must say I am extremely pleased with the quality and light output during the day. Without any color shields (which are optional) they match the running lights perfectly at 5000k. I'll post some pics later on this evening and post a quick review.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the delay. 5000k (no color filter - nor is one needed!). Out of the box it matches the DRL's perfectly. I got a pair of 6000k filters incase the 5000k didn't match but happy to say not only is the match perfect but they do as they are described. Only thing you lose is the the dimmer setting of the daytime driving lights - they are on at the full brightness setting whether low beams or DDL's. So they are either on or off. Very happy with them - no complaints. I'll post the cutoff and a couple daytime photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Are these aftermarket LED kits worth it? I have read that LEDs run hotter and have the potential to melt the headlight housings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts