Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I hadn’t noticed this before but while detailing my ‘18 Touring I noticed that the light sensor in the middle of the dash (just forward of speaker) looks like it is either delaminating or has some manufacturers sticky stuff on it. Have any of you run into this on your CR-V?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can someone take a look at your sensor and see if it looks like it is in the same condition as mine, and possibly post a picture?

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,807 Posts
Moved to the Gen5 area for additional responses! :eek:

(thank you JB_in_AZ) :xmas:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess I hadn’t noticed this before but while detailing my ‘18 Touring I noticed that the light sensor in the middle of the dash (just forward of speaker) looks like it is either delaminating or has some manufacturers sticky stuff on it. Have any of you run into this on your CR-V?

I have an ‘18 EX and mine does not look like that. Mine looks like any other piece of black trimming on the dash, so there’s definitely something different about yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have a 2018 Touring also and mine does not look like that either, mine looks like regular plastic also - like the area around your sensor.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it possible one of you that has a 17/18 could post a picture of what yours looks like? Is it textured or smooth?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts