Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all....i have just bought a 03 cr-v...always had commodore wagons prior....i am in wollongong area and i would like to hitch up with others for weekend trips away for some light to moderate 4wd camping trips..i am 47 married and have 3 kids 18 14 and 5. the 18year old doing own thing now..looking forward to a response to get the car doing its thing...david

·
Registered
196 Posts
Where are you?

Having never heard of Wollongong, I enlisted my friend Google and he knew exactly where you were. It would be useful for you to put that in your profile info and such so that it is posted with each post you contribute.

Check out the forum my friend! There are many in your area. One that comes to mind (sorry dude!) is:

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5500&highlight=beach

This is mainly due to the fact that that trip looks so fun! Might be a bit of a drive for you two to meet up, but trips in the V are just that much fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thans for info regarding Stockton Beach...been there last year with a tour bus sand buggy thingo had a great time..dont know if i would like the crv with all that sand going eveywere...but hey i could be tempted..ps i will update my profile soon:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts