Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda CR-V, 190,000
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My first post on this forum can be found here: Blinking "D" indicator and loss of power in...

As stated, the CRV has a blinking D light, and rough shifts into any gear. The culprit based on the codes that I pulled off (p1298 and p1768) appears to be pointing to the single linear solenoid attached to the transmission. The issue is, I have no idea if that is a symptom of a larger problem, or the problem itself. I also have NO idea where on the transmission the linear solenoid is (a diagram would be helpful), and do not have the car in my possession due to the stay at home order, so I cannot just look at it and see what is up.

If anyone has ever worked on this, or experienced this problem, I would love some input.

Thanks!

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Have you tried just changing the fluid! Fresh fluid sometimes solves these glitches. Also, I highly recommend getting your hands on a Honda factory service manual, which contains extensive troubleshooting information. I got mine off eBay, on disc, for cheap. It has paid for itself easily many times over so far.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts