Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have not but collegehillshonda has a presence over on 8thcivic and they are legit. I typically just find the cheapest price I can online, print it out, and take it to my local dealership for price match. ;)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Can vouch for College Hills Honda. Have bought many accessories over the years from them. Great service, good prices and fast shipping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure, but CHH seems to be more of an accessory shop, I'm looking for something a little more similar to Lings (if they can't be recommended as a stand up organization that is) - a parts shop, where I can get OEM or even quality aftermarket parts using the part numbers. Maybe I'm just not on the right section of CHH?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not sure, but CHH seems to be more of an accessory shop, I'm looking for something a little more similar to Lings (if they can't be recommended as a stand up organization that is) - a parts shop, where I can get OEM or even quality aftermarket parts using the part numbers. Maybe I'm just not on the right section of CHH?
You can use this link to College Hills Honda parts purchase.

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can recommend Lings Honda parts if you live in Europe. They are quick and serious, and their parts are OEM. They can also get anything that is available for any Honda , for all markets. The coolest thing is that if you search their site correctly, you can get model and continent specific parts like the 2005-06 diesel rear spoiler (which I did for my 2003) And the Modulo 'aero' kit for the 3rd gen CRV's.
I do live in Norway though, so most US dealers are unavailable for me, and I don't know if there is a huge price difference, but normally I would guess it's pointless to buy normal parts from Lings if you don't live in Europe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to use Lings, because they were the only site to take my JDM VIN for the 07 CRV. But depending on the part, I may go with a US store. I'm not sure of the crucial differences between the US and JDM models. I know for sure that the center console is different, but not certain about anything else.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not a fan of eBay if I can help it.

OEM parts I'll use a known dealer for.
OEM - the original Honda parts, not the substitute, USA Honda dealers used from the same source - the Honda Distribution Warehouses. That parts is covered with the Honda warranties and are the same in all USA dealerships.
I have no problem with that, parts is always new in sealed Honda packages comes with the Honda dealer receipts.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I know what OEM means, Original Equipment Manufacturer. I actually worked parts depts for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Nissan and Honda over a 15 year period. Thanks though.

Knock off's of anything are sold on eBay. I'm not a fan, period.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts