Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just bought a 2004 CR-V EX today I pick it up fri. but I need to buy locking lugnuts for the spare tire I live in an urban ara and wouldn't feel safe without locking the spare up so I am looking for a locking lug set I don't actually need much just the spare I guess how much should I spend also what type of locking lug nuts should I buy thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
call Discount Tire Direct for the Gorilla locks and they will send just the four you need and a key for only a couple of dollars. They have awesome customer service!
1-800-589-6789

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got some locks they were a 4 set not to expensive but they work I think the key thing is to make it more of a hassle for theives I live right in front of a police station so I doubt people would Jack cars up and take off the rims a spare though is easy and unnoticeable by most people I mean folks didn't even give me a second look taking my spare off to see what Lug size they were. THe truth is people can break the locks but they just rather go after cars that don't have them its much easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts