Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
joined under 4 different name and even facebook account.....cleared cache and cookies in firefox,,,chrome,,,,,IE and even Edge,,,,soon as I go to a page it says error has occured......go back and try again......was crvowner and would like that account back...login with new name gets me one page and bingo...banned again.....I see Rocky has sent me a reply,,but cant login with the account he replied to.....been like this since win 10 installed...any ideas please email me at Redacted as I cant get back in to read any replies,,,thank you crvowner

·
Administrator
513 Posts
Hi,

We tried to send you a Conversation to some of your other accounts yesterday, but I've just added this newest account to the conversation. Hopefully we can merge them all together soon and get you sorted.

Gerrit

·
Registered
34 Posts
ok...second day,,,,,,,tryagain name will let me log in and post?......crvowner and others i made dont work?.....anyway I can get my cvrowner account back?‍♂?‍♂

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
Hopefully @AdminSupport can apply your old name CRVOwner to this account. Did you ever receive any PMs (Conversations) from them? (Click on your avatar, upper RH corner)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hopefully @AdminSupport can apply your old name CRVOwner to this account. Did you ever receive any PMs (Conversations) from them? (Click on your avatar, upper RH corner)
no....I could never log in to the 3 different accounts i had to make ,,each one only worked once and never again....except for this one "tryagain".....dont really like the name and lost all my posts and time joined?.....srtange how this account has worked for 4 days now?.....

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
We tried to send you a Conversation to some of your other accounts yesterday, but I've just added this newest account to the conversation. Hopefully we can merge them all together soon and get you sorted.

Gerrit
Come On, @AdminSupport

·
Registered
34 Posts
well I see some of the issue....crvowner is no longer on this forum and I know for a fact he didnt delete himself?,,,I checked all members and found a crvowner2017?.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
so...whats the verdict?....can I have 'CrvOwner' back.....it should have my original email and my post count and date....not really a 'tryagain" kinda old man

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
I've given the administrators another nudge in the Moderator-to-AutoGuide section.

@AdminSupport

·
Registered
34 Posts
ok ..thank you.....I cant find crvowner even in the members section?......and even tried to join again under that name and it says its taken....lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts