Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's in perfect mechanical condition as far as I can tell and everything works, but it has a scratched rear passenger window and a foot-long scratch on the paint on the left passenger door.
I plan on just touching up the paint scratch and my friend works with glass and can get a cheap replacement window if I want to replace it.
It has nice looking custom wheels, new tires and the matching spare.
Besides that, it looks good.

I'm in Eastern TN area.

What do you think a good price is for this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is KBB still a good reference to use?

Also, I feel like I need an earlier year. I read the 3rd gen and newer are basically minivans. I was hoping to use the racks on top, maybe tow something, but this one is 2wd

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After I pointed out KBB automatically puts in 4wd and theirs is 2wd, they lowered it to 6100 from 6800. So it's in between very good and good condition on KBB.

I'm still not sure since I like the older style with picnic table, spare tire on the back, and 4wd.

·
Registered
442 Posts
My 2 cents - Since you mentioned East TN area it might be good to get a awd crv. Driving in snow and ice I personally appreciate having an awd crv.

·
Registered
172 Posts
They are all going to be similar

If you are looking for a true SUV and not a crossover, this liekly is not for you

Tow rating is around 1500 lbs

The roof rack i think is rated around 150lbs, like most roof racks that is a dynamic load rating not a static one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts