Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own an 04 CR-V that had custom tail lights (picture attached) that the previous owner put on but when the car got totaled it was appraised as is so I couldn't take off the tail lights. I'm looking for tail lights similar to what I had to put on my 06 CR-V. I tried looking online for the tail lights but all I could find was OEM.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I found those on a couple of sites.
One said they were only 2002-2004, and the other said 2003-2006 which makes no sense at all, since the 2005-2006 tail lights are different.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do y'all know how the tail lights of the 02 - 04 and the 05 - 06 differ? The only difference I can see is that the lens over the turn signals is clear instead of amber.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I don't know, only that Honda lists different part numbers.

I did find a youtube video that was posted showing 2005 taillights installed on a 2004, so they might physically fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I got the 04 CR-V I was also given the stock tail lights so I may try putting them on the 06 and see if they work. If they do work, I'll get the CR-V Euro Altezza tail lights despite the fact that they say they're for the 02 - 04. Thanks for all the help ?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yes 2004 and 2006 tail lights are the exact same except the clear versus Amber lens. The changes between gen 2 and gen 2.5 we're mostly interior and engine (different version of the 2.4L, same as used in element and accord of that era instead of it's own special engine). Main body shell is the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts