Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Honda CRV-2005 2.2 Diesel Executive 6MT
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My shifter knob and leather lever boot are a bit damaged so I was looking to replace them.
But I want it to be OEM parts, exactly the same.

It's for a 2005 Honda CRV 2.2 Diesel Executive 6 speed Manual Transmission.

Apparently '83414S9A003ZA' is the number for the boot, but I can't find the correct number for the knob.
If there are European stores that sell these items, or some ebay seller, that would be great too.

Hope someone here knows the correct code for the 6MT shift knob and a store I can buy these parts from.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Moved to the Diesel forum for more exposure. It might help if you could state where you are.

I highly recommend that, for best results on this forum, you include all relevant information. The easiest way to do that is to go to you Account Settings/Signature and list it there, as you can see that I have done. Your location, and year, trim level, etc., of your CR-V. Then it will always be there at every post and folks can actually help you. In this case, I can see your flag, but I don't have a flag encyclopedia or the over 400 flags memorized, so cannot guess where you are. Also, if you hover over my flag, you can see that it spells out my location, but yours doesn't. To enable that, go back to you Account Settings/Account Details. A short way down the page is a place for you to add your location. Please do that. It helps us help you when you do, and annoys us when you don't. Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,171 Posts
Actually the Euro Accord (sold as the Acura TSX in the USA) should have the same shift knob I think.

Honda knobs seemed to have the same threads over the years, should be plenty of sources.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you look on ebay I think you might be able to buy what you want as one unit,I am pritty sure I have seen more
than one there,where the surround of the gearstick has been prised out complete with the gear knob.uk ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts