Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would appreciate any owners with the Honda 19" Diamond Cut accessory wheels to post some photos showing them on their CR-Vs.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the rims on mine, I'm sure you've seen the pics. IMO they're totally worth it. They make the car look so much better. I couldn't stand looking at those octopus/predator looking stock rims. What was Honda thinking?

Here's a video I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hsmVjI4BU
Thanks for the information. I saw them at the dealer, but wanted to see how they looked on the actual CR-Vs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here is a picture I found online somewhere. I think it looks ok but it wasn't worth the $5K CAD for it. $3,000 wheels, $1,500 tires, and tax.
2s1q9w3.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wheel does not look any better than the stock one. Wasting money.
It's obviously a personal view. I just don't like the stock 18" wheels. Also, the 19" wheels/tires fill the wheel well space better in my opinion.

·
Registered
973 Posts
That's my feeling as well. I think Honda did a great job with the two tone design on the new Odyssey Elite model.

View attachment 91522
Those might look better on a vehicle with larger brake rotors.

I always thought it was funny to see people spend big bucks on low profile tires and wheels only to show off tiny rotors that were never meant to see the light of day.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like the two tone on the touring, especially when it's a black CRV. I've actually gotten a couple compliments on mine. To each their own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts