Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm well aware of the Wet Okole brand - but are there any other quality seat covers at a much better price point?

I want front seat covers:
a. to protect against dirt, liquids, sweat
b. plus to add some color to an otherwise bland interior

c. rear seat covers - same as above but more important to add protection against large dogs toenails, dirt, mud, drool, etc. They like to go swimming, play in the mud, then ride home.

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
You aren’t going to find that kind of quality at a low price. The Wet Okole covers are probably some of the best you’ll find. If you want tight fitting, quality seat covers, you should budget $300-500 for front and back seat covers.

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did attempt a searach but as I'm not familiar with this 'sites software' it didn't call up much help.

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did attempt a search but as I'm not familiar with this 'sites software' it didn't call up much help.
That cutie is my 22 month old baby, Rebel Commanche (he came with that name).

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You aren’t going to find that kind of quality at a low price. The Wet Okole covers are probably some of the best you’ll find. If you want tight fitting, quality seat covers, you should budget $300-500 for front and back seat covers.
The Okoles will run me $600, I'm hoping for some strong recommendations at $400 (plus or minus).

·
Registered
892 Posts
Cal-trend or Coverking neosupreme covers are probably the only ones that will be decent in that price range. I had some from Cal-trend for my wife’s car. Seemed to be of decent quality. But, in my opinion they left a little to be desired for the price. My Okole covers fit so well they don’t look like covers. Check autoanything.com. Usually a pretty good place to get that sort of thing and the shipping should be free.

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all.

This morning I bit the bullet and ordered a 'standard' pair of Okole's (in royal Blue - w/ the back pocket option), $625 shipped.
Time was more important than a long shopping experience; Okole advises I should allow 30 days time (including shipping).

Still waiting on receiving the offered 10% military (retired) discount.

·
Registered
2014 CRV EX-L FWD
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Today I received a revised bill (w/ my military RET discount) for my ordered seat covers: $566.50.
This includes both front and rear Standard covers - in two tone (Black/ Royal Blue), with full size seat back pockets. Plus $40 shipping.

Only now do they advise I should allow 5 weeks with shipping. I guess I'm SPOILED - I'm accustomed to Amazons 2 day shipping.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I can't remember how long mine took. I think they are made to order and thats why it takes a little longer. If I remember correctly, the shipping time itself wasn't long at all.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Anyone install the seat covers from MW Brothers?

I'm trying to install the front seats and I want to remove the plastic covers by the seat levers. I don't know how to remove the seat lever knob on either the passenger or driver sides. I can remove the plastic cover trim in the middle between the front seats, its only the sides that are confusing and stopping from it looking perfect.

I read the removal instructions and the Line art Text Diagram Leg Arm
just say to remove the knob, they don't indicate how though.

I must be missing something really obvious but I dont want to break the plastic.

Want to add I did remove the screw in the picture but the handle still didn't come off, does it pull straight out to the front of the car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts