Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just registered to be a member. I live in Canada about 1 hour north of Toronto and just bought a Honda CRV this summer. I love it and am just learning all the amazing things it does. I need some help with my tailgate. I wet to the dealer to learn how to set the height of my tailgate, they did it for me and now it too low. Does anyone know how to reset the height back to the initial height? I can’t find instructions anywhere.

Thank you so much for your help.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,804 Posts
Do you have the COMPLETE owners manual? It is 600+ pages, and surely has the info you need.

For USA owners, this book is available as a PDF via the Honda OwnerLink.

Can any Canadian members point to the source for our friends in the Great White North?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, I have the full manual both in hard copy and PDF, it explains how to manually set the height but no reset instructions. If no one here knows the answer I will go to the dealership.

Have a great day/evening.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks for your reply, I have the full manual both in hard copy and PDF, it explains how to manually set the height but no reset instructions. If no one here knows the answer I will go to the dealership.

Have a great day/evening.
From the Owners Manual:
To reprogram the power tailgate to open all the way, manually raise the tailgate to its upper most position.
Press and hold the tailgate inner button until you hear short two beeps following one long buzzer.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
FYI - There are also multiple YouTube videos on this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.