Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Read Only
01 Honda CR-V EX
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured it’d be a good idea to replace some things on my 01 EX given how old the car is, just trying to make sure everything is in as good of shape as it can be. I think i’ve seen a couple people on youtube use this brand to replace parts, do they look like any good?

·
Registered
2016 CR-V EX-L
164 Posts
I have no first hand experience with this brand or this particular parts supplier. I have purchased a variety of items from RockAuto as well as others including local stores (NAPA/O'Reillly/etc). From a price perspective at first blush it appears there are lot of suspension components for the money. What I don't know is how the fit/quality will be. If others (such as referenced) haven't had any issues it might be worth a shot assuming you are doing your own wrenching.

Historically when it comes to suspension components I have leaned towards some of the old guard brands such as Moog. I am sure they are considerably more expensive. I have also heard about another brand called Mevotech but I have no first hand experience.

Good Luck with your project!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts