Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at what is below to lower my car, I know that I will have to exchange top hats so they mount up correctly. My only concern is that I haven't seen a lot of lowered 2g's to see how low some have gone and how low simple strut/coil combo's take the V when you use parts for the 6th gen accords. Also with the protruding fuel tank in the rear I don't want to go so low as that could become an issue.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a complete Eibach/Koni Yellow suspension which cost me almost $1,100 to put together. It will fit any 98-02 Accord V6 Coupe or Sedan (I believe 4 cyl springs are different). It includes everything you see in the pictures which allows you to just swap out your existing strut assemblies with these:

Koni adjustable struts - front and rear ($685 new). In addition to the dampening being adjustable, there is also about an 1.5" of adustability for the spring plates so you can really dial your stance/height in.

Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs 1.5" - front and rear ($279 new)

The top & bottom spring plates, bushings & hardware ($165 new) so I could make the complete spring/strut combo to bolt right into place of the factory set up without having to dissemble any of your OEM stuff.

The suspension has about 54k miles on it, so the struts still have a ton of life left in them. The struts were originally yellow, but this was a New England car so it did see 4 winters of snow & salt and the outside of strut casings did have some surface rust so I sprayed them with black paint to make everything look factory OEM.

$225 Shipped. I will not separate the strut / spring assemblies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.