Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 CR-V LX. Just purchased four 7-spoke alloy wheels off an '09 CR-V. Does anyone know if I can use the lug nuts from my steel wheels to mount the alloy wheels? thanks!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I know in earlier CR-Vs the lug nuts for the alloy wheels were different than the lug nuts for the steel wheels that came on the LX models.
I checked my favorite parts website for and it is showing different part numbers for the lug nuts for an EX alloy wheel and an LX steel wheel. So I'm pretty sure you'll need the correct lug nuts.

EX wheels: Nut, Wheel (Fuse Rashi) - Honda (90304-SF0-751)

LX wheels: Nut, Wheel (Chrome Plated) (Fuse Rashi) - Honda (90304-SA5-013)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know in earlier CR-Vs the lug nuts for the alloy wheels were different than the lug nuts for the steel wheels that came on the LX models.
I checked my favorite parts website for and it is showing different part numbers for the lug nuts for an EX alloy wheel and an LX steel wheel. So I'm pretty sure you'll need the correct lug nuts.

EX wheels: Nut, Wheel (Fuse Rashi) - Honda (90304-SF0-751)

LX wheels: Nut, Wheel (Chrome Plated) (Fuse Rashi) - Honda (90304-SA5-013)
got it - thanks for the reply - yes, I checked on hondapartsnow.com .. I just went with the 90381-SV7-A01

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just switched from 2010 stock steel wheels to 2011 stock alloy wheels. I bought the alloy wheels and then had Discount Tire to the swap. I guess all went okay because they never said otherwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts