Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm from the Island of Philippines. I owned a 1998 Honda CR-V all stocks, I used this as my alternate vehicle. Hope to hear more Filipinos in this thread. Mabuhay!:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Bro. your talking to emac, musta? my wife own a 02 cr-v, going 6 this coming september. Can i ask you something/ I heard a hamming noise coming under my hood specially when the a/c is on? can I have your opinion regarding this matter, kung a/c comp na ito, I replaced the tensioner and the clutch still in good shape.

Ernie

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a pinoy too. I'm working here in Doha, still new, been here for a month though. I used to work in UAE where I had a 99 Civic. I just bought a brand-new CRV, the RVSi model. kahapon ko lang kinuha sa kasa. I hope more pinoys will borwse this club. Mabuhay!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Musta ba mga kababayan natin diyan? Siya nga pala call me Ernie, dito ako sa HOUSTON, TEXAS.Brand New bA ang CR-V mo? Ok yan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I might not be going, just noticed that it's 8 in the morning... and i'm coming all the way from fresno which is about 3 to 4 hours away :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
another cr-v owner from P.I.

inno said:
Hi, I'm from the Island of Philippines. I owned a 1998 Honda CR-V all stocks, I used this as my alternate vehicle. Hope to hear more Filipinos in this thread. Mabuhay!:)
Hi kababayan,

where exactly are you based? I have a Honda CR-V 2000 that I just recently acquired, same as you my alternate vehicle I used for when color coding is in effect on my CR-V. I'm excited about this CR-V, I've been wanting to own one since it came out but never had the chance to. You're just the guy I could compare notes with regards to accessories and maintenance I hope you won't mind. My CR-V didnt have an original honda crv jack, would you know where to get one? Honda Parts has one for 3,600Php, kinda steep price for an auto jack I could settle for a portable alligator jack for 750Php. Thanks hope to hear from you or any of you guys outthere.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roland M. Polintan said:
Hi kababayan,

where exactly are you based? I have a Honda CR-V 2000 that I just recently acquired, same as you my alternate vehicle I used for when color coding is in effect on my CR-V. I'm excited about this CR-V, I've been wanting to own one since it came out but never had the chance to. You're just the guy I could compare notes with regards to accessories and maintenance I hope you won't mind. My CR-V didnt have an original honda crv jack, would you know where to get one? Honda Parts has one for 3,600Php, kinda steep price for an auto jack I could settle for a portable alligator jack for 750Php. Thanks hope to hear from you or any of you guys outthere.
I stay here in Quezon City. About the jack, alligator jack will do already.:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello mga kababayan!!..

Sino marunong mag install or naka pag install na ng fog lights para sa '06 CRV? naka bili kasi kami dyan sa banawe ng fog lights eh kaso parang kulang ang wiring harness para sa US CRV.. Pareho lang ba ang CRV ng US and Pinas? Hindi kasi namin ma-install kasi parang may kulang eh.. Thanks..

·
Registered
51 Posts
hello mga pinoy/pinay

i got my 07 V 3 weeks ago...the dealer gave me a roof rack...next install will be the fog lights...im from quezon city by pegasus malapit din sa banawe

PinayCRV
check the installation instruction from this website to make sure you have the right parts
http://www.handaaccessories.com/crvext05.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cr-Van said:
hello mga pinoy/pinay

i got my 07 V 3 weeks ago...the dealer gave me a roof rack...next install will be the fog lights...im from quezon city by pegasus malapit din sa banawe

PinayCRV
check the installation instruction from this website to make sure you have the right parts
Kailan kaya lalabas ang 07 V sa pinas? I heard a couple of units were already seen roaming the streets of MM. Maybe these are test cars from the dealer. Sana the selling price will not be too high compared sa 2nd gen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1997 Cr-v

Hello kababayans,

Dito ko based sa Guam. Kabibili ko lang CR-V 1997 last week. Problema wala na Owner's Manual. San ko pde makakuha? Parehas lang ba 1998 CR-V? Me downloadable files ba (PDF)? Thanks..

Mabuhay Noy-PI!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello kababayans,

Dito ko based sa Guam. Kabibili ko lang CR-V 1997 last week. Problema wala na Owner's Manual. San ko pde makakuha? Parehas lang ba 1998 CR-V? Me downloadable files ba (PDF)? Thanks..

Mabuhay Noy-PI!!
go to 'honda club of the philippines' site, pasok ka sa forums, sa SUV site, daming PDF files for CRV from gen1 to gen2. good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mabuhay! ahaha! i'm axell and i also live in the philippines.. my cr-v is not quite stock but it looks stock outside ^_^

well, nice meeting everyone and u can liek request pix of my car if anyone wants one

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
accesories price in PI

hello mga pinoy/pinay

PinayCRV
Hello Kababayan from Los angeles!! Can anyone give me pricings on the accesories for the 07 CRV, im thinking if they are cheaper there. IE, roof rack, side steps, or any auto accesories pinoy site. Thanks.

Ben

1 - 20 of 206 Posts