Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Its a forum with to many Critics. Records are great to keep , some will say a waste of time.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Not criticizing just curious. Years ago I kept detailed maintenance records and it always got me top dollar for my cars. But now with so much taken out of the equation by computers I'm not as obsessive about it. Time and age will do that to you. Plus, I'd rather spend my time playing golf now. To each his own and whatever floats your boat is fine by me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not criticizing just curious. Years ago I kept detailed maintenance records and it always got me top dollar for my cars. But now with so much taken out of the equation by computers I'm not as obsessive about it. Time and age will do that to you. Plus, I'd rather spend my time playing golf now. To each his own and whatever floats your boat is fine by me.
Before I got the CRV I never had a car that "encouraged" keeping track of one fluid level in particular.
But you're right, I'll never get back those 10 minutes a week.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I swear fishycomics it's all about how many # of posts one can do in a day....hurry and you'll be up to williamsji #
Hmm.... I was not aware that posting in a discussion forum was some sort of contest... or achievement.

My impression was discussion forums exist to enable people of all interests, ideas, and opinions to .... share their interests, ideas, and opinions... to form a better collective understanding of relevant topics. :) Maybe I missed a memo somewhere. :p

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Lol Posts does not make you Top Dog here. I already got the Title from my old friends here, that you may Ask Lol. I note differently
DO not worry its a clean video oops wrong one

My records are my vids Lol.. so yeah its about posts that count. records are great just saying. don't beat it to Death with every micro detail. Owners manual used to have two pages of record and notes. my book is at home for that 2002 crv owners manual.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts