Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I think he meant that you have to reset each of the codes individually, the A, 1, and 6.
No 'reset all' option to clear all the codes.

So his dealer did the A16 services of oil and filter change, tire rotation, and AWD fluid change, but only reset the A.
So the next time the codes came up they showed B16, even though the 1 and 6 had been done the last time, and did not need to be done again.

:)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think he meant that you have to reset each of the codes individually, the A, 1, and 6.
No 'reset all' option to clear all the codes.

So his dealer did the A16 services of oil and filter change, tire rotation, and AWD fluid change, but only reset the A.
So the next time the codes came up they showed B16, even though the 1 and 6 had been done the last time, and did not need to be done again.

:)
Correct he did not see video soon to come - the MM does not reset schedule A oil, tire and awd. you must manually go in.... its to bad awd can be every 10K and say you reset the Eliment filter by mistake... there is no way to know the miles per scheduled code. as the book of paper is outdated even the PDF file does not have that info.

FISH

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Thanks Fish. I had no issue understanding what you where doing. It is odd that Honda could not have written a few extra lines of code so that the MM worked properly.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts