Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...
I'm having this issue.

While playing mp3's in any specific folder, without having issues, with sound, ect,
I will shut the engine off, and come back a few hours later.
For , reasons that I do not understand, the player, will always come back to the first song in the first folder,
even when I was listening to a song from a different folder half way through the list.

This happens randomly.

Does , every folder has to have a generated playlist, to play correctly ?
Does anyone else has had this issue ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
What type of phone do you have?

I know when I close the music app on my iPhone 6s after playing music in my CR-V, it automatically defaults to the first song when I start it up again. But when I don’t close the app, it’ll continue on whatever song I left off on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have been listening to MP3s thru the USB port for almost 2 years and have never had that happen. But, I have NO Playlists on my thumb drive.
I usually use "Random All Folders" and it always starts up on the last selection that was playing when I shutdown.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input....

I Do not have a phone, just using a straight usb 3.0 stick / formatted Fat 32.
I re -checked the service manual, & noticed , that I had the stick plugged in the the 1.5 input, instead the 1.0.

That seems , to work for now, long term, well, we'll see...

Cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Although I have not read the manual, i can confirm that the 1.0 port does not go back to the start. It stays on the last song it was playing when the engine is shut off.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I didn't know a USB stick would even work in the 1.5 port...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts