Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Trevor... What's the special for March??? :D hehe

·
Registered
271 Posts
A good deal on nice parts!

How about an across the board member discount? Maybe even a member discount code!?! Think about all the nice sales you'll get.

·
Registered
300 Posts
A good deal on nice parts!

How about an across the board member discount? Maybe even a member discount code!?! Think about all the nice sales you'll get.
that always sounds good, but the problem is our monthly specials are priced at my employee price, so even though we'd get a lot of nice sales we wouldn't really make anything off of them and we need to make just a bit to keep the lights on.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Trevor...profit ISN'T a bad thing. Don't be bashful about needing to pay for the lights etc. While we all like to get deals, remember that we are getting HONDA quality! :D:D:D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wood Grain Panel for the 1st Gen hehehe :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Trevor...profit ISN'T a bad thing. Don't be bashful about needing to pay for the lights etc. While we all like to get deals, remember that we are getting HONDA quality! :D:D:D
Thanks, after coming from jobs in retail stores I was amazed by the low markup at car dealers by comparison. In the retail stores I worked in the standard markup was 100% and then on low dollar items it was 300-400%. So it is easy to see why people would think that there was still enough markup on the Honda stuff to do an additional discount percent.

Right now, though, Honda is trying to clear out some of their warehouse space so they have some great markdowns on some of the accessories for the 2006 and earlier models.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How bout the wood grain kit? hehe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Brand New FOB 1st gen

Anyone that's needs a FOB. I have a brand new one that needs a good home. It comes with programming instructions.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts