Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already know the Weathertechs are great and was getting ready to purchase before I ran across the Maxliners. I am kinda on a budget and was planning on getting just the front row now and 2nd row later. I can get both rows if I purchase the Maxliner. The Maxliner has the high sides just like the laser fit Weathertechs, they look identicle but $50.00 cheaper.

Anyone here using the Maxliners, what are your thoughts?

Derek

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Had the weathertechs on our 2011 CRV.....Maxliners on ou 2012 Tucson! Pretty much identical materials and the fit was super on both! Maxliners are usually less $$$$$, so they win out in my book! Another option is the Husky mats....they seem to be made from the same material and they appear to have little "grippies" on the bottom to stay in place even better.....have heard nothing but praise for Husky (and maxliner and weathertech) here on this forum and the Hyundai forums.....Can't go wrong with any of the 3...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks flames9, I purchased the Weathertechs at 9am this morning. Looks like the Weathertechs are close to $70.00 more. I just could not find any info on the Maxliners except a couple older post that you yourself made. The Weathertechs are $199.98 + $18.00 shipping, the Maxliners are $143.98 with free shipping. What I really like about the Weathertechs is the single over the hump front piece, complete coverage. I also like the tan coloring better on the Weathertech than the Maxliners.

Thanks Everyone

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good choice dthor68! I think you will be quite pleased with them. I have the 1st and 2nd row and the cargo tray. Yes, they are expensive but they provide maximum coverage, are easy to clean, and really durable.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I had not found too many reviews on the maxliners when I bought them in 2014.....but I knew I was only going to have the Tucson for a short time...so I took the risk,lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts