Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the CRV of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

All questions and comment can be posted Here

Congrats to April's CRV of the Month winner, @BoostedV!

·
Administrator
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After this month, I will start trying to incorporate themes to keep things fresh. So for this month, feel free to enter whatever photos you'd like.

-Mike

·
Registered
2012 Honda CRV EXL Nav AWD
64 Posts
This is my 2012 CRV EXL AWD.
Its got a few little things as well as a few bigger things. The bigger upgrades consist of 2017 Touring wheels with Michelin Pilot All Season 4- 235/50/18 tires, and Its lowered on BC coilovers. The interior can be found running a 10.1 inch carplay headunit by Jensen, this replaced the factory navigation unit. To top it off I painted the calipers red, did a front and rear chrome delete, and debadged it. For lighting, its running a full inside out LED conversion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's my "new" 2006 SE. It's completely stock except for the roof rack and a Kenwood double din stereo. I have a few plans for it but for now I'm just enjoying it.

I had a 2005 while living in Jamaica and was pleasantly surprised at how well it performed up in the mountains. So when we came back to the states we started searching. Came across this one owner beauty with a mountain of maintenance records and low miles (for it's age).

My favorite thing about this is that it's a 2nd generation. The 1st generation was too small and I think the gen-2 is the best looking body style of all the generations.

·
Administrator
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Monday! Lets get some more awesome submissions in this week! :)

As a reminder, you cast your vote by "liking" the submissions of your choice. You can vote for as many or as little as you want.

-Mike

·
Registered
2021 CRV EX-L
171 Posts
2021 CRV EX-L bought in January. Most useful feature for me is the collision avoidance when backing as I park in a very busy parking lot where people are idiots. Added a little OEM bling to the tailpipes.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
3 weeks new to me 2005 CRV SE AWD 135k miles.
Cosmic Gray Pearl - factory optioned roof rails, fog lights, running boards and different Honda wheels.
Love the high driving position and the compact off road capabilities and large cargo tray. Will remove back seats for any long camping trips.

Only mod is a carbon fiber license plate holder and full tune up and new fluids all around.
- Future mods: Sony double din Android Auto head unit, re-wrapping leather steering wheel, and red Honda Emblem on steering wheel(chrome rubbed off), Probably eventually get custom neoprene seat covers too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts