Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at replacing my stock 18" wheels for Mazda RX8 18" wheels. Bolt pattern matches - I'll obviously need 235/60R18 tires (already have) and get a hub ring (67.1 to 64.1). My only concern is with wheel loading considering that the RX8 is a much smaller/lighter vehicle, should I be concerned? I haven't been able to find loading information of the Mazda wheels to compare against but I've seen the CR-Vs with 5 spoke wheels so I don't think that it should be an issue. Thoughts?

2004 Mazda RX-8 Long-Term Wrap-Up

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,107 Posts
Wow, those must be rare. But sometimes, that works to your favor, as the original 'market' is small, and there isn't a lot of demand, so the price is reasonable.

You appear to have done your homework regards fitment. I assume you have confirmed all dimensions with a website such as

I'd also want to assure that the Mazda wheels clear the brake calipers. Test fit before buying, if possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.