Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Discount Tire Direct is clearing out remaining MB Wheels Turbo inventory and is passing the savings to you!

The MB Wheels Turbo is a stylish and economical choice for those who want to plus-size or customize their sedan, coupe, or CUV. Like all MB Wheels, fit and finish are excellent! Get your set before they are gone for good!

Click Here For: MB Wheels Turbo Availability and Special Pricing

·
Registered
7 Posts
I clicked on the link and it does not show any wheels available. Yey, I did check your website and the wheel IS available at the regular price.

Please advise....Thanks

ZenRN46

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for touch base with us, Zen. We just gave our DTD's website a face lift, which unfortunately broke some of the links shared here - I updated the link in the OP.

Which size Turbo are you after, Zen and for what year and model CRV?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stoked!!!

Thanks for you reply....I have a 2016, AWD, CRV it has the stock 17's on it, but I want to upgrade to the same size diameter as the touring (18"). I'm also going to be ordering the stock size tires as on the touring from you guys.

ZenRN46

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for you reply....I have a 2016, AWD, CRV it has the stock 17's on it, but I want to upgrade to the same size diameter as the touring (18"). I'm also going to be ordering the stock size tires as on the touring from you guys.

ZenRN46
-EDIT-

Zen, your PM inbox is full.

Thank you for your patience, Zen - I had to do some digging for this one.

First, the 18" Turbo is no longer available and has actually been sold out for over a month. This particular wheel should not be listed on the website since it is no longer available and sold out. There is a bug in the website that was created when DTD changed over to their new website platform and it's causing discontinued wheel models to show up in the website feed at regular retail pricing. Apparently this is a known issue and is being worked out. Our apologies for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused!

PM coming your way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts