Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP PLEASE. I have fitted new temperature sensor no change. Replaced knock sensor reset code. Still reading P0325. Further test says Knock sensor not working. What do I do next. Jim.

·
Premium Member
2005 and 2006 EX AWD
448 Posts
on your 2003 CRV does the code set instantly or after drive a while? some of the after market sensors are out of spec, is a possibility,or a break in the wire, or a bad PCM but unlikely ,so at the PCM behind glove box area pin 9 connector A red wire with a blue stripe check continuity between the knock sensor wire and that pin on PCM if its open just cut the wire at both ends and splice and run another wire solder only no but connectors if the break is in the bundle/covered ,could just be a bad connector also ,if the wire checks good make sure its not shorted to ground, like pinched in something and grounded good luck sorry about that looks like you posted this 4 days ago before you messaged me 2 days ago I was looking at new posts and missed it PDF below

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 CR-V EX
41 Posts
Hi James. I had the same error code on my 03 CRV. Mechanic replaced knock sensor, still coding until he replaced the wiring. Apparently there was a break somewhere. Now ok. Good luck.

HELP PLEASE. I have fitted new temperature sensor no change. Replaced knock sensor reset code. Still reading P0325. Further test says Knock sensor not working. What do I do next. Jim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts