Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I and a few others cant seem to get the search engine to work?......I put Trailer Hitches in the box and got this ""Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "".....am I doing something wrong? could it be my computer?....I know there was at least a couple of threads about them,,,but hard to find:Drool:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Make sure you're using the "Search Thread" button just above the thread, NOT the Google Custom Search button. This happened to me several times when I was new here.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make sure you're using the "Search Thread" button just above the thread, NOT the Google Custom Search button. This happened to me several times when I was new here.
hmmm.it only searches the thread your reading..I kinda thought it searched all thread for the words trailer hitches and would show me that thread that has trailer hitches in it....lol..My bad.......even tried the one in FAQ and no results..oh well...thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Did you try posting this to the help and Suggestions section not the 2017 spec one for starters you get a proper and faster answer from one

on the 2017 spec in the same search type it in it works

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/search.php?searchid=40704994

sorry no video to show you and as soon as I was making one to show you, the mod moved the thread Lol

·
Everything in Moderation
7,887 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well It official...I am stupid ,,,thanks for the info,but ya cant help stupid people as I did the search and got 7 threads to look at 2018 trailer hitches,,,,but none of them had any info on them.....oh well,no problem..Thanks again
search.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts