Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have a 2015 crv. Don't know which trim/style it is. Its leather,sunroof,Awd,start with bottun,reverse camera, airbag on the side of windshield.
This is my problem.
I order new pair of fog lights and they are not the same. They look the same but are a little bigger. Checked in the USA at a Honda car dealer and the number on the parts aren't the same neither.
On eBay I got the parts by searching with the number on the part. Didn't have a lot.
Now I need the tie rod end and I don't know if that part is the same as the American or Japanese build.

Can someone help me out?

O and I have no success searching with the Vin #

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,951 Posts
Hi all I have a 2015 crv. Don't know which trim/style it is. Its leather,sunroof,Awd,start with bottun,reverse camera, airbag on the side of windshield.
This is my problem.
I order new pair of fog lights and they are not the same. They look the same but are a little bigger. Checked in the USA at a Honda car dealer and the number on the parts aren't the same neither.
On eBay I got the parts by searching with the number on the part. Didn't have a lot.
Now I need the tie rod end and I don't know if that part is the same as the American or Japanese build.

Can someone help me out?

O and I have no success searching with the Vin #
Your other duplicate thread is closed - use this one that you started first. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts