Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Since the weather got colder I noticed a mild vibration inside cabin. I can definitely feel it on my gas/break pedals. It's there most of the time, regardless of the shift and regardless of the AC mode. It doesn't matter if the engineer is cold or warm. Sometimes it goes away for a short time but always comes back. Interesting that I can't feel it on the steering wheel, only on the pedals.
I don't think the frequency of vibration related to RPM. Any idea if it's normal?

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
There was a tsb for heater core rattle but its just a small dual plastic ring.
Last winter i had an annoying rattle and just bought the part instead of going to honda for 3 hours.
It turned out it was the shroud above the headlight on the driver side just was loose.

let the car run with hood up and see id you can pinpoint it.
If u cant and worried about the pulsing on pedal maybe a mount or screw to a mount wore or broke.

Can you wiggle the pedals and feel anything loose?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There was a tsb for heater core rattle but its just a small dual plastic ring.
Last winter i had an annoying rattle and just bought the part instead of going to honda for 3 hours.
It turned out it was the shroud above the headlight on the driver side just was loose.

let the car run with hood up and see id you can pinpoint it.
If u cant and worried about the pulsing on pedal maybe a mount or screw to a mount wore or broke.

Can you wiggle the pedals and feel anything loose?
I feel the vibration even then the heat is off, and there is no rattling sound.
I don't think it's a pedal issue, I feel it on both pedals, and they are not loose. I just checked it, I have it on the steering wheel as well, but much less noticeable. It's most noticeable on the pedals and on the lead of the storage box that between the driver and passenger seats for some reason.
I tried to find the source of the vibration under the hood, but the only thing that vibrates there is the engine itself.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found this thread, might be a fuel pump issue, people also complained about vibration.

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
I'll take it to the dealer, hope the dealer will not say it's normal, because the vibration is mild but annoying :)
Why all these issues come up when the warranty is about to expire :)
Thats usually how it works.
Ive had same advisor for my past 13 hondas & he notes everything during oil changes that i complain about and mention , so its easier to get a 鈥榩ost warranty鈥 push to fix for free.

meanwhile my stepmom has a 2015 crv, recalls, rattles, had full warranty and NEVER brings it in and now out of warranty & will get clobbered!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.