Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi someone stole my mirror glass tosay and before i order the glass replacement, has anyone knows if the the glass has the screws leg and white bracket in the back already? Thank

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
Mirror Sub-Assembly, R (R1000) (Heated) - Honda (76203-TLA-A31) quite expensive and that you can ask the parts department, they make the heated one and they make a self adhesive one and wouldn't ypu know the HRV is also part of it .this is from majestic honda good luck in your purchase

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mirror Sub-Assembly, R (R1000) (Heated) - Honda (76203-TLA-A31) quite expensive and that you can ask the parts department, they make the heated one and they make a self adhesive one this is from majestic honda good luck in your purchase
I know about part for the glass. Do you know if it already has the bracket and 2 screw in the back attached to the glass already?

·
Registered
17 CRV EXL AWD, 14 CRV EXL AWD
2,506 Posts
Hi someone stole my mirror glass tosay and before i order the glass replacement, has anyone knows if the the glass has the screws leg and white bracket in the back already? Thank

The mirror comes with a bracket attached to it which snaps into the actuator assuming the tabs on the actuator weren't damage when the guy stole the mirror.

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,204 Posts
someone stole the one of the mirrors in the front "side mirrors"? (if i looked up the part correctly)

why (ok, being anal here) and how?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts