Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missed factory connector for trailer hitch harness on a CRV ‘18

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  junior.moke 
#1 ·
Hello,

* I'm from Paraguay, South America. I decided to install the original Honda trailer hitch and harness. I bought both and on the weekend proceeded to the installation. With the trailer hitch I had no problems and I was able to follow the instructions step by step. When I try to install the harness I realize that the vehicle's factory connector is not in any place on the main harnes on the right side behind the panel. I have searched every centimeter and it is definitely not there. I think that the version for my country does not include the possibility of installing the harness for the trailer. Then I would like to take the signals from the cables of the CRV lights. As the original harness for trailer brings a 6-wire converter (Small lights, left turn light, right turn light, brake light, ground and 12 volts) to 4-wire (Small lights, left turn/brake light, right turn/brake light, ground), could someone confirm me if the cables of the factory connector on the vehicle go directly to the lights cables? also if the +12 volts of the connector are with ACC of the ignition key or are permanent 12 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.