Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used CR-V 2015, and just realized it is missing the brightness knob on the driver dashboard. Any one know how to buy the replacement for this part?

Thank you alot for the information.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a used CR-V 2015, and just realized it is missing the brightness knob on the driver dashboard. Any one know how to buy the replacement for this part?

Thank you alot for the information.
is it not on the instrument cluster on the top right????

·
Registered
776 Posts
Unreal, but somehow not surprising. I think I'd find some product that had a small, plastic cap - take the cap and drill a small hole in it and J-B Weld it to that threaded rod. Craig

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Is this vehicle still under the factory warranty? If it is certainly let the dealer make it right!

·
Super Moderator
3,193 Posts
Anyone else find it funny that with all the amazing tech on these cars, that We still have a little knob poking out the instruments?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Anyone else find it funny that with all the amazing tech on these cars, that We still have a little knob poking out the instruments?
They're too busy trying to figure out a couple different ways to tell us how many miles before empty !! Actually, I'd suspect cost.
Unrelated note: Toyota announced a new airbag recall this AM. Interestingly, it's NOT Takata who made them !! Let's hope that this is not the tip of another iceberg !! Craig

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I kinda like the little knob. If they would just put knobs on the radio...............................................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts