Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2012 ex-l with about 16k miles. It is one of the earlier ones, with a vin under 2500. Starting a few days ago, I started momentarily losing connection to my iphone 4 / reconnecting about once per minute (Bluetooth). This coincides with briefly losing xm signal. With the iphone powered down, I still lose xm signal about once per minute. This is happening on the same roads the car has been on for the past 26 months, and has not been a problem until recently. The problem occurs when the car is stopped as well. I live on a sand bar called central Florida, along the east coast and have no obstructions to block signal.

It is still under warranty, but wish to speak relatively intelligently to the service adviser.

Thanks in advance,
Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
B lue tooth

I have the 2012 with the blue tooth and Navi, was getting the phone has been connected more than I should also getting a squeal on the other end. I replaced the Microphone and it's working better than ever. $88 for the mic and $146 for the switch assembly all parts bought on line at Majestic Honda. Dealer tried to work with me but could not verify the problem. Google CRV Microphone. Hope this helps. Live in Orlando.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update... Honda technical support suspects the hands free controller module. They will need to take apart the lower dash to get at it and will proceed when the heater core gets replaced.

-Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts