Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 CVR 2.2 diesel EX. A few times recently while driving on motorways. I have experienced a momentary loss of speed. It only last a fraction of a second but enough for you to feel the car slow. Is not like lifting your foot off the accelerator where the vehicle slows gently. But as if the brakes had been applied. The cruise control remains engaged and the car does return to the set speed. It then drives as it should for a few miles before it happens again. When the cruise control is disengaged the car runs perfectly. Anyone experienced this before? If so, what was the fix?

·
Banned
46 Posts
I had this very same issue the other day, following the brake light switch issue causing the yellow glow plug light to illuminate...

The engine faltered very slightly enough to get your attention, and at looking at the speedo the needle dropped about 30mph then the engine returned to normal, but the check engine light was illuminated.

Scanned the car and had these two codes illuminated

P16AC and P0504

I had sorted the brake light switch earlier so deleted the codes and the light has remained off... rescan and no codes...

Will have to wait and see if the hesitation returns...

TTFN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts