Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Different looking fake duals and the wheels are an improvement.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,026 Posts
is it worth the trade NAH!

Reactions: rocky

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,785 Posts
Front bumper gets the Pilot/civic treatment with the C wrapping around the fog lights. I wonder if the cover over the center of the dash suggests subtle interior tweaks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It matches the photo of the 2020 that was posted on Instagram a while back. The alloy wheels are a big improvement.

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,927 Posts
Looks like Touring level trim on those for the most part. Could just be trickery in play though.

I agree with the comments at the linked photos... very minor exterior trim changes.

Of course no way to tell if what we see is what will come in 2020.. or Honda is just rolling CRV spycatchers. :)

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,927 Posts
Front bumper gets the Pilot/civic treatment with the C wrapping around the fog lights. I wonder if the cover over the center of the dash suggests subtle interior tweaks.

Looks like no LED fog lights though. I was hoping to see them put the current gen Accord fog lamp assembly in the 2020.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yes wheels are big improvement but hope they offer in something other than black. Old school, not a fan of all black wheels.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I did a quick edit with the civic lower refreshed bumper but i think they’ll use higher contours and body color the grill and side garnish also

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm guessing the flat black paint on wheels are just a camoflauge (Plastidip?). I would think they would go with gloss black like on the Passport. Nonetheless, the wheel shape is a big improvement, IMO.
Could be like the Pilot Touring/Elite with a combination polished and black.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
If the only changes are wheels and a bumper, then why is Honda doing extensive road testing?

This doesn't make sense to me unless there will be changes to the powertrain or drivetrain.
Honda is revamping & consolidating trims.

the three mules could be fwd hybrid, awd hybrid and a camo’d 2019 to log data from the others.
Hybrid crv has been in euro market for a bit.

Driving back from fla monday i only spotted a 2020 x6 test mule, no crvs!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Honda is revamping & consolidating trims.

the three mules could be fwd hybrid, awd hybrid and a camo’d 2019 to log data from the others.
Hybrid crv has been in euro market for a bit.

Driving back from fla monday i only spotted a 2020 x6 test mule, no crvs!
I don't think you'll see a hybrid model released with this refresh introduction. Those camo test CR-Vs also have the new exhaust tips from the turbo engine.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts