Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Look for some lights that will fit in the openings in the front bumper.
After mounting them then you'll need to run wiring and add a switch in one of the spots on the dashboard.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
There is no such thing as a kit for a specific vehicle except sometimes they come with customized mounting brackets.

You have to make your own mounting holes, run the wiring and everything yourself.

Below is a picture of my 2003, lights on at night but camera sensitivity turned all the way down so you can see the lights themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
There is no such thing as a kit for a specific vehicle except sometimes they come with customized mounting brackets.
There was a kit for the 1st Gen CR-Vs from Honda that included the two large lights shown in the link I posted in #4, all the mounting hardware, wiring harness, and switch for the dash.

anon125 - and I think the Gen 1.5 SE models had a bumper that had two round openings in the outside corners like #37 in this parts image, although I can't find a part number for the bumper.

https://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.ne...a9a55c54/313787c98f205c74f2fd8cf56c1e7b22.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.