Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE is the link. Check em out and make your comments known here!

Spread the word about this site guys... we'll keep the news coming to you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Excellent pics, but my jury's still out alas...

I read a comment on another board that seems particularly apt, that the new V will effectively be North America's Accord Tourer -- a vehicle that, absent 4WD and a taller roofline, is conceptually much the same and aimed toward similar buyership. As "crossovers" are essentially the new American station wagon (and something otherwise absent from Honda's U.S. line-up), the V's "evolution" makes a certain sense -- but also leaves a gap in Honda's SUV stable.

Which has me wondering: If the new CR-V is to be our Accord Tourer, might the next Element be more a CR-V? Given four real doors and painted fenders it effectively becomes one, trading niche status for wider segment appeal -- an "evolution" that, from a marketing standpoint, would also make a certain sense...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
I like it......then again i am a little biased working for a dealer.I wasnt a huge fan of the 2002-2006 interior which is why i bought my Elefent over the CRV.Depending on the interior it may be an option when my wifes lease is over on her Civic next spring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
CR-V looks kind of strange to me

I've looked at the pictures and went to the dealer to look at the real thing. I'm not very fond of the styling of the CR-V. It was suppose to look a little more manly and be sexy. I think it just looks awkward. I like the interior. I'm glad Honda added the Navi. system. It was available in some parts of the world in the previous body style, but not in the US. After getting Navi. in my Odyssey, said I wasn't going to buy another vehicle without it.

By the way, that Accord station wagon shown has been around in the rest of the world since 2003. I don't believe Honda plans to sell it in the US. They should though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Accord Tourer Diesel?

Any way that might be available in Canada if not the U.S.?? Reminds me of what a Volvo S/W SHOULD look like only its a HONDA!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts