Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, I mounted snow/ice tires on my wife's 2014 CRV. Only a few small amount of leaves remain on our local trees. And with my current fall wet season with cold nights (that has risk of hidden black ice in the mornings), its now that time of year. Vehicle will go in for 4-wheel alignment this Monday AM as well. If wondering, my wife loves skipping / bouncing its rims off cement curbs. Ouch! Thus, it goes in for wheel alignment every tire change (which is spring and fall). Hope others are thinking of their winter time tire change as well. Especially folks who live in deep snow conditions - like in my north region...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
It'll be mandatory over here from 1st of Dec. We're expecting snow in a week or so.

·
Registered
283 Posts
We just "ended" one of the warmest Sept/Oct in years with a light frost the last two nights (first of the season). Real winter looks like it might begin the end of the week with up to 3 inches of snow, so it will be time very soon to get the 16 tire/wheels in the attic onto the vehicles. Oh do I hate this time of year!

·
Registered
359 Posts
We’ve had the coldest October on record, snowed four times, the snow actually started in September.

Our highs were about at the average low temp, lows were 15-20 below normal.

November looks to be about the same.

No winter tires on the CRV yet, could be soon though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts