Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Almost one year after I took delivery of my '07 CR-V EX-L, my Mugen aero ideas have finally taken shape and become reality.

So here it is: my V with the Mugen front grill, spoiler, and LED bumper lights (and the Accord sunroof visor as well). Plans to purchase a used DC2 Mugen twin-loop exhaust and fit it onto the V will begin soon!

More to come!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looking great. Grille looks sharp and so do the LEDs. I still need to get the spoiler too, and I am thinking of painting the black bumper and skirts as well as the roof rails body color.

Ritch...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Were the rear bumper LEDs easy to fit?
How many LEDs per side, and what supplier?
If you have any photos of the process, that would be nice.

I've looked at these on ebay a few times, but wonder about how easy it is to pick up the power.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the rear bumper reflector leds were very easy to fit in, removal of the bumper and mudguards was not necessary.

All of them come from the same supplier, I bought mine from premierlines in Singapore. Sorry, don't know exactly how many LEDs there are on each module.

I dont think I shot any photos of the process, but it is quite easy. The resistors for the LED boards are already inside the housing, all that is needed is to tap into one of the tail lights (ground, steady on, bright on). The set comes with 3M wire taps that dont require you to do any cutting, and the lights themselves connect to the main harness through sealed butt connectors that have been properly soldered and shrink wrapped.

They work really well and are a nice touch. At night I usually get looks from other CRV owners. You can tap them into the signal lights instead of the brake lights too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.