Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I order the lights on ebay (~600 $) and have the shop put them on for me. The shop had to extended the electrical wire a bit because the plug on the new light are in opposite position compare to the original 1. They also have to take off the front bumper to install the light. This can also be done at home if one have the space & proper tools. It very nice especially at night.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. But I set mine on auto mode so I guess they come on when it get dark. There are a few other after market headlight on sale on ebays that also look very nice, but most of those seller are from china. This 1 is from california.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes. But I set mine on auto mode so I guess they come on when it get dark. There are a few other after market headlight on sale on ebays that also look very nice, but most of those seller are from china. This 1 is from california.
Hi Luan, is the quality rock solid? Did you have aftermarket HIDs or Halogen bulbs to go with those?

While I like to think that it is made in California, conventional wisdom has me thinking it's definitely made in china, as the design is far too similar. I would love to buy one that is made anywhere else but China :)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Nice lights, nice ride. I like your other accessories also. I'm getting the running boards and tailgate spoiler added this weekend.

How's the beam and cutoff line? I find that aftermarket lights don't shine down the road well so I'd be interested in your observations after using them at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts