Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never put pictures of what I've done so far in one place so here goes...

First things I did shortly after purchasing my 2013 V was put on the hood deflector, running boards, tailgate spoiler, window visors, splash guards and exhaust tip.

Hood deflector:

101_0437.jpg

Running boards:

crv2.jpg

Tailgate spoiler and exhaust tip:

39714d1422743548-my-accessorized-v-101_0439_kindlephoto-9623171.jpg

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I then added:

Engine cover:

enginecover.jpg

Steel mesh lower bumper insert:

Mesh1.jpg

A chrome trunk garnish:

TrunkGarnish.jpg

Body side molding:

101_0440B (640x480).jpg

LED DRL's:

140901_0000B (480x640).jpg

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Recently added:

Civic Si style wheels:

SiWheels.jpg

Cross bars:

8147715768_d894f2d250_b_kindlephoto-9187793.jpg

--------------------------------

EDIT: Have since traded in the CR-V due to the VTC grinding. Quite pleased with my '15 Outback (6 cyl to boot). No grinding, no vibration and great AWD on and off road.

101_0746.jpg

·
Registered
637 Posts
Looks really good, Wolf. I have the running boards, side body molding and hood deflector. Oh, the splash guards too. I really like the wheels you added. They look great.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks. I like the wheels quite a bit. My favorite has always been the tailgate spoiler. Finishes off the rear but it's one of those pieces you either like it or don't.

It's been so crappy here with the weather my V doesn't look white any longer. Once the nice weather comes around I'll be seeing what else I can add.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Running boards are good. I like that they are not your standard running boards but curve in for the front seats. It's a different look. I think it makes it easier to get in and out for the driver and the back part is functional for anyone that needs a little help like young kids.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Vow. That's quite the vehicle you have, Wolf. Ever added up what you spent? But, if you like it and are happy, that's all that counts.

Now on the other hand, here's all I ever add. Some kind of floor mats, floor liners currently, 3M on the front of the hood, extra rims with winter tires. That's it. I decide on the model I want with the features I want and the way it comes from the factory is fine with me.

To each their own, right?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ever added up what you spent?
Never added it all up and probably rather not :D Although I don't think it's been anything crazy. I look for bargains and many items I got off ebay. The biggest expense were the wheels and they were half the price of what OEM Civic wheels would cost.

Definitely to each his own. Whatever people like, more power to them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wolf29 Really nice additions! Where did you find the chrome trunk garnish? It completes the rear tailgate. I have a 2013 CRV EX and added a shark fin antenna , also updated all the interior lights to LED's. Thanks for all the photos!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really nice additions! Where did you find the chrome trunk garnish? It completes the rear tailgate.
Thanks. I really like the trunk garnish. Got it off ebay. Places like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Trunk-molding-Lid-Cover-trim-Chrome-for-Honda-CR-V-CRV-2012-2013-2014-/331381192825?hash=item4d27dbb879&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Trunk-molding-Lid-Cover-trim-Chrome-for-Honda-CR-V-CRV-2012-2013-2014-/161039369360?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2013|Model:CR-V&hash=item257eb1c490&vxp=mtr

It's from overseas as I was never able to find one in the states. Guess that makes my V a little more unique.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
My favorite has always been the tailgate spoiler. Finishes off the rear but it's one of those pieces you either like it or don't.
Ya, I love the rear spoilers too wolf, they make them much sportier looking. I like the mesh grill idea too. I might attempt that this summer! :)

Keep 'em coming! :cool:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Great pics and awesome crv. thanks for sharing. Where did you get the crossbars from ?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Rickman.

VH, I got the cross bars off ebay. OEM style for half the price. Fit like a glove.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whats up wolf! looks like we have similar taste..Nice V man! Here is mine:

mycrv1 by frankiej0578, on Flickr

mycrv2 by frankiej0578, on Flickr

mycrv3 by frankiej0578, on Flickr

I was debating on the rear spoiler but looking at yours has swayed me to push the trigger ha!:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts