Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 40 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Getting in contact with Delta camshaft to see if they would make a regrind that is direct drop in without having to tune or mess with the valve springs. Hopefully the regrinds would be around 200-300 dollar mark and net 10-15whp and a few extra lbs of Tq untuned.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
^ I am but it been a long time since I been on. I used to have my own business and worked with Matt @ TRS a few years back.

Going to be installing the fogs and here is the wiring if anyone needed help with the ebay foglight.

Wire Electronics Technology Cable Electronic device

Next step is to get some stage 1 drop in camshaft either regrinds or skunk2 stage 1, and then swap out the timing chain, guides, and tension with either hybrid racing, skunk2, or ktuner. They all seem to be out of stocked right now

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
called delta camshaft and asked for the cost of regrinds for the crv. They said its 150 per camshaft so 300 total is the cost. They have 3 types. 268, 272, and 272-B? I didn't get a chance to ask a lot of question but at least I got something :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
thanks, and just an fyi the bulbs that come with the aftermarket foglights suck. Get some h9 bulbs and cut the tab off so that it will fit the 9006 connectors. This will double the lumen of the foglight output, and will only increase wattage by 10w.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had a hell of a time trying to get similar if not the exact same fog lights wired to my V. Ended up just getting some of TRS', making my own fitting for them and wiring them to my parking lights. Would've preferred to figure out the wiring harness. I even bought an OEM switch just for them, but like I said, couldn't figure out the details for the wiring set-up for the harness. There's some weird steps left out of most info/write ups, like where exactly to plug in under the dash, where's the preferred location to go through the firewall, etc. If you have any pics I'd appreciate it. I know you've already finished & I don't blame you for not wanting to have to look at that stuff again.

21 - 40 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.