Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Hey guys got the car back today car is running great and feels good to have her back . Feels like having a new car again after not having her for a few weeks. Now it’s just too bad can’t drive her too much with everything going on. View attachment 138158 View attachment 138159
I'm quite impressed that it was not totaled.. impressed in a good way. :)

So.. what were the final damages $$ wise? I assume even though the repairs were probably covered by the truck company... you still want to know how much... becasue.... CARFAX is going to report it out if above a certain $ amount.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Of course, photos can be deceiving, but it looks as though you used one heck of a good body shop! Hope whatever damage there was to the underlying structure was fixed as well as the exterior seems to have been fixed.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Take a hose and spray water all over the repaired areas to make sure there are no water leaks. Especially check the spare tire well and the rear seats and carpets and around the doors and windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey all, sorry didn’t get back right away but the total was close to $6k in parts , I checked it drove it on the highway feels fine since they said something with the suspension was replaced can’t recall at the moment , no leaks it’s been raining on and off here in NYC used the hose too in the area. Yes in pictures looks good and in person but if you do a really detailed look I think you can tell something happened because I can. I just wish I could drive her out further away but with everything going on it’s not possible .

21 - 28 of 28 Posts